WHAT IS COACHING?
As a life coach, my work extends to helping you declutter so that you are mindful instead of mind full.
Coaching is a safe space for you to set goals, explore thinking patterns and beliefs, get a little crazy and creative. You will draw awareness to who you are, what you value, and learn your most natural instincts in order to thrive and progress. Our key focus here is to build up courage and self confidence which is in alignment with YOU, YOU, YOU.
I encourage and support you by holding up your thoughts and words! You can go ahead and think of it as a mirror acknowledging your achievements and successes. Furthermore, I have the task of challenging your normal way of processing information, with the aim of re-framing any skewed perspectives of yourself and your world.
Get excited for this amazing journey and investment that you are so worthy of! This time of true reflection and exploration is unlike any other.
It’s time to be open, real and honest with yourself and me. You should be willing to question your thinking, and the way you reflect on and perceive life.
Commit fully to the process, even the hard bits. Change is never easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it! It takes courage to remove the masks of defense and protection and to discover the real you. But it is life changing and brings a great sense of accomplishment deep within that you will find nowhere else.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE SERVICES OF A LIFE COACH, YOU MAY FIND YOUR GOALS LISTED BELOW. EVEN IF YOU HAVE DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES, LET’S CHAT TO SEE HOW I CAN HELP.
- Discovering your SELF and exploring your values, strengths, weaknesses, ideal work environment, ideal career goals or health goals.
- Setting a vision and mission for your life, business or marriage.
- Getting UNSTUCK from a limiting assumption/ belief you may have about aspecific situation or person (even yourself) in order to move forward and get to where you desire!
- Setting healthy boundaries in your relationships with YOURSELF or others in your personal or professional capacity.
- Shame resilience and identifying negative self-talk and setting goals to overcome and replace these triggers with positive and truthful alternatives.
It’s in the vulnerability that we are refined and aligned with what makes us who we are.